Nominations are closed for this year!
If you are an industry data practitioner or would like to nominate an individual or organization deserving of recognition in any of the award categories and subcategories, we eagerly await your nomination. Your participation is greatly anticipated and appreciated.
It is time to recognise and showcase some of the great work in data, analytics and AI being done across the Nordics.
With the third annual Nordic DAIR Awards we acknowledge and celebrate exceptional individuals, teams and organisations that are
If you are, or if you would like to nominate, an industry data practitioner or an organisation that you see fit for any of the award categories and subcategories, we are looking forward to receiving your nomination.
- You may submit Entries or nominations to the Nordic DAIR Awards in all categories.
- Self Nominations are acceptable.
- Individuals and organisations nominated in the past year can be nominated again.
- When sending nominations and materials please try to be as detailed as possible.
- Do not send marketing and sales copies. They will not be accessed.
- Your entry must be specific to the category, do not enter the same submission across multiple categories.
- All entrants must have a presence in one or several of the Nordic countries.
- See the Official Rules for more details